TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. If your phone/mobile provider does not allow you to call 0870, 0871 or 0872 numbers as part of your inclusive bundle/minutes then you will be charged at 13 pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
2. Most landline providers such as BT, Virgin, PlusNet, Sky and others include calls to 0870 numbers as part their package. This is also the case with some mobile phone providers such as Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, and EE. If you are in doubt, please check with your provider prior to using our service or simply make a short call for less than a minute and check your online bill breakdown to ensure that calls are included in your bundle.
3. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any charge you incur while using this service.
4. BT and most landline providers charge for calls which are longer than 60 minutes, that's usually for any numbers not just the 0870 numbers. If you are making a long call please hang up after 59 minutes and re-dial. If you are with BT, then please do not exceed 1000 minutes per month or 150 calls per month as you may charged if you exceed these limits.
5. Most of the telephone/mobile providers have a "fair usage policy" on the number of minutes you can call in a month. You may have an unlimited minutes package but please check your provider's T&C's for their fair usage policy. Again, we will not be held liable if you are charged by your mobile/landline provider for exceeding such limits. It is your responsibility to check your provider's T&C's.
6. By using this service you agree to receive marketing SMS. This may include but not be limited to providing new access numbers or other related telecoms services.
7. One more time, at no point is the provider of this service liable for any charges that may be incurred by you with your mobile or landline service provider.
8. By using this service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as stated above and anyone failing to do so will be barred from using this and any other service in the future.
We will not pass any phone numbers to any other organisation. This service is provided in good faith, however if the operators exclude or start charging these numbers then this service will be terminated with no notice. Please do not use this service if you cannot agree to these terms.